Handmade at the Connelly factory in Lynnwood, Washington and developed by athletes and wakesurf instructors, the Spark is the only board specialized for teaching beginners. The color-coded deck pad and concave heel pockets help instructors to indicate correct positioning for water starts and surfing. The wide cruiser shape and square tail provide a perfect platform for novice surfers to comfortably progress their skills.
- Made at the Connelly Factory in Lynnwood, Washington
- Developed for beginners by Connelly pros and wake surfing instructors
- Foam EVA pad with color coding for ideal foot positioning
- Cruiser design
- Closed cell polyurethane core
- 3 - 1.9” Skater tail fins